1. Service OverviewDiffering from the proofreading service, this service is where a native English speaking consultant meets the client the face to face to provide editing services on a document that the client has prepared, to ensure the overall clarity and to create a more polished finished product. The service covers a variety of documents including research papers and dissertations, statement of purpose essays, and presentation scripts.
2. Areas for Consultation
|Specialized areas(legal, business, technical, science, and engineering)||Theses, Articles, Contracts, Legal Documents, Administrative Documents, PR Publications, etc|
|General areas||Statements of Purpose Essays, Proposals, Resumes, Letters|
3. Consultation Fee Rates & Time
1) Consultation Fee Rates
|General||60,000 KRW||66,000 KRW|
|Specialized||72,000 KRW||79,200 KRW|
* Future VAT excluded2) Consultation Time
- - A consultation session lasts one hour; beyond one hour, the consultation fee is charged in segments of 10 minutes.
- - A consultation appointment should be made at least two or three days prior to the date of consultation, and the appointment is finalized upon confirmation of the designated consultant.
- - After an appointment is made, the client can change or cancel the appointment up to at least 1 day before the appointment date; however, according to the schedule of the designated consultant, cancellation may not be possible.
- - Cancellation or change of the appointment is possible up to 24 hours prior to the appointment date; however, it may not be possible to rebook the consultation.
- 1) English native visiting professors at KAIST
- 2) English proofreading experts
5. Consultation Fee Payment Instructions1) Cash payment (available to both KAIST employees and outsiders)
- - Once the amount of the fee is determined, a payment request will be forwarded via e-mail automatically.
- - Please pay the consultation fee within one week of the consultation.
- Account number: Woori Bank 270-003359-13-607 (Account holder: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- - Please upload the document based on the Account Substitution Application to the Language Center website for approval.
- - Please contact the administrator of the pertinent academic department or laboratory to confirm whether account substitution is available.
- - An invoice will be forwarded via registered e-mail within 1 or 2 days after the consultation is conducted.
- - Please pay the fee on the Language Center website upon completion of a consultation session.
6. For More Information please contact:
- Tel: 042-350-8731~2, FAX: 042-350-8730
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org