- Comparison Proofreading
This service compares the original text with translated work to confirm if the original meaning has delivered correctly in a translated language. If necessary, proofreaders make correction of the expression, words, and grammar of the translated works.
|Specialized||Thesis, articles, contracts, law, rules and regulations, etc|
|Education & Administration||SOP, study purpose, administrative document & form, PR brochure|
|General||Resume, letter, essay|
|Division||Expected Completion Day (Business days)||Remark|
|Specialized||10 pages / 10 days||Completion day is subject to change by the order of the received.|
|Education & Administration||10 pages / 8 days|
|General||10 pages / 6 days|
- 1. Sign up as a member at the homepage of the Language Center. And fill out the application form of proofreading service and attached the files of the translated works along with original text.
- 2. The document should be written in 12 fonts with 1.5 spacing in format and saved using English name.
- 3. Please be advised that this service will only be processed, when less than 20% of the translated work will be corrected
- 4.The attachment of glossary of words in relation with the documents will be helpful for the speedy and more accurate services.
- 5. Please contact the Language Center if you use other programs than MS Word or HWP.
- 6. Please mark Comparison Proofreading at the services request. All notifications regarding the process as well as final completed work will be delivered through email.
|Classification||Rate per Page||Remark|
|Korean-English||From KAIST||26,950 KRW||One page per 220 source words|
|Outside of KAIST||29,645 KRW|
|English-Korean||From KAIST||16,710 KRW||One page per 220 source words|
|Outside of KAIST||19,404 KRW|
- Bank Account Info
- Woori Bank 270-003359-13-607, Account holder:KAIST
- For more information, please contact Ms Pomina Song at firstname.lastname@example.org or 042-350-8731