The Language Center will be closed on March 1st as Samiljeol, Independence Movement Day.
Please be advised that proofreading & translation and language course services will be handled as follows:
1. English/Korean Proofreading, Premium Proofreading, Comparison Proofreading, and Translation
- Reception Schedule: Documents received after 5 pm on Thursday, February 28th will be deemed to have been received on Monday, March 4th.
Therefore, a quotation will be sent out in the order of receipt starting on the morning of Monday, March 4th.
- Proofreading & Translation service: To be considered as being ordered on March 4th.
* Please check your proofreading & translation service due date, which is based on working business days.
2. Cancelation or questions about classes
- You can cancel classes anytime via MYPAGE. In addition, please attach a copy of your bank account book during the cancelation process. If you don’t have a copy of your bank book, please click the cancelation button on MYPAGE first, and then send a copy to the Language Center via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) later.
The refund will take around one week to process after the Language Center receives a copy of your bank account information.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com).