The Language Center will be closed as below.
- December 25th: Christmas
- December 31st afternoon: end-of-the-year ceremony
- January 1st: New Year's Day
Please be advised that proofreading, translation, and language course services will be handled as follows:
1. English/Korean Proofreading, Premium Proofreading, Comparison Proofreading, and Translation
- Reception Schedule: As an example, documents received after 5 pm on Monday, December 24th will be deemed to have been received on Wednesday, December 26th.
Therefore, a quotation will be sent out in the order of receipt starting on the morning of Wednesday, December 26th.
* Other holidays will be handled in the same way.
- How to check the completion schedule: Please exclude the period from the date when you confirm the quotation. Also, keep in mind that weekends and holidays are not counted and that no work will be done on those days.
* Please calculate your proofreading and/or translation service due date, which is based on working business days.
2. Cancellation or questions about classes: You can cancel classes anytime via MYPAGE. In addition, please attach an image the front page of your bank account book during the cancelation process. If you don’t have a copy of your bank book, please click the cancelation button on MYPAGE first, and then send a copy to the Language Center via e-mail (email@example.com) later.
The refund will take around one week to process after the Language Center receives a copy of your bank account information.